domingo

Mama, Won\'t You Keep Those Castles In The Air & Burning -CYHSY-

Invisible like all the reasons Dark and cold like all the seasons Things are not as you would have them I'm no man and you're no woman I guess I hope to see you sometime Though our paths will never intertwine again I hope you notice I'm no hare and you're no tortoise And I'm touched by the same sad feeling of dread Just to know that you can't wait to see me dead An idea in your head and a compass in your hand On a mission to a foreign land So now I'm out for political favors A salary that corresponds with labor Big house and a morning paper Good fences that make good neighbors I'm at the end This here my rope Another year to write and read the book I wrote Now dialing out For a good time To bathroom wall Toss it a dime Dead king dead swing Ali look out! We have new rules To do without You talk of Jesus Until I'm well red The man is Swimming Swimming Swimming in my head Why settle down? Why even try? Me tiger mouth Meet bloodless eye So drop dead stock What fallen tree? I leave New York For other cities Which let me play With gas and fire Took out an ad Best friend for hire Know that Mama told me Never to come But I came softly, slowly Banging me metal drum Like Berryman Bed-wet poet fears That better man drink taller beers Like scientist I lost my glove To bloody fists And harder drugs So split the night And we get young Like sacred cow Without a tongue who sang a song sing "time does not cut deep But cuts most absurdly....." so la da dum

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario