domingo

The skin of my yellow country teeth -CYHSY-

Once - The dogs have quit their barking "Son," - my neighbor said to me. "Know the emptiness of talking blue the same old sheep." Run - I'll do no more this walking Haunted by a past I just can't see Anymore Anymore But let me tell you I have never planned To let go of the hand that has been Clinging by its thick country skin To my yellow country teeth Far - Far away from West Virginia I - Will try on New York City Explaining that the sky holds the Wind the sun rushes in and a child With a shotgun can shoot down Honeybees that sting BUT THIS BOY COULD USE A LITTLE STING! Who - Will get me to a party? Who - Do I have yet to meet? You - You look a bit like coffee And you taste a bit like me How - Can I keep me from moving? Now - I need a change of scenery Just listen to me I won't pretend to Understand the movement of the wind Or the waves out in the ocean or how Like the hours I change softly slowly Plainly blindly oh me oh my!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario